Wednesday 27 November 2019

The story of my family


My Family
There are three children and eight parents in my family but not just the ones in my house. There is Me, Mitchel, Laura, Aunt Caroline, Uncle Mike, Grandma, Grandpa, Nona, Granddad, Mum and Dad but that is not in my house that is all over the north island of NZ. My cousin called Laura lives in Palmerston north, she’s an amazing artist whose work goes into the art centre. Laura’s mum who I call Aunt Caroline, she is an art teacher at a school.

 When we get together at least once a year we have an excellent time going to the beach, walking Indy the dog (“she is so cute!”) and getting presents from Santa!

When all of us were little we loved sleeping by ourselves even when the rain was loud we’d still be in our own beds. But when I was 6 I did go to my mum and dad’s bed but now that I’m 8 I don’t need to go to their bed anymore. I feel safe.

In the Drummond side of my family (my dad’s side) That I’m in there are many people. But me, I am the smallest in that side of the family.


In the Dodd side of my family (my mum’s side) there are also lots of people. They are Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Caroline and Uncle Mike, Mitchel and Laura











2 comments:

  1. cool maddy I love the pictures are they atchally your big family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, they are not. even though it might look like my big family.
      Madeleine

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.