Friday 3 September 2021

Paralympian DLOs!

Fakalofa Lahi Atu Bloggers,

This week the Teachers assigned us some work on making a DLO about a chosen Paralympian. I did my one about Jayne Craike. As soon as we had all the information we needed to make it we would put it on a new google slideshow, or a book in Book Creator. As I'm sure you will know, we are in lockdown. Again. Each individual class has their google meet to catch up everyday. On Wednesday and Friday the whole syndicate has a Google meet together. On Fridays, as usual, we give out certificates like at the assemblies back at school. My favourite tasks are the extra ones because we get to make forts with pillows and do cooking. Here is a link to my DLO.

I hope you enjoy reading my DLO and all the other blog posts I will be doing over this lockdown.

Stay safe, and Stay home!






 


3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Maddy - you've given reasoning for why the task was set, explained the situation we're all in with working from home...and you've created an informative, visually-appealing DLO. I didn't know anything about Jayne Craike before, and the facts you have presented have improved my knowledge - well done. Is it possible to access any images that you are allowed to use within your DLO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work Maddy. I hadnt heard of Jayne Craike so your research gave me an insight into her background. What a very successful athlete overcoming her challenges. You have done great work. Its also nice to see you are enjoying the class meets and activities. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Maddy!
    Your DLO on Jayne is awesome. You have found some really good facts about her!
    What an amazing athlete :)
    I didn't know much about her before reading your DLO.

    Keep up the fantastic blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.