Friday 24 September 2021

Marble run(s) project

Kia Ora bloggers,

For my extra learning projects I have been making marble runs. Two years ago I made a marble run.

Here it is.

Then I made another one using;

Small boxes

Pool noodle

Stools

Chairs

Masking tape

Rock

Tray 

Balloons

blue - tac

Paper

Magazine

Tube

Ipad cushion

Funnel

Marble

The Kitchen


My dad was filming while I put the marble in. Here is the video.


AND I made another one the day after, and I used;


Pool noodle

Toilet rolls

Masking tape

Bendy Tube

Other Masking tape

Nails (hammer kind)

Shelf Stand

'POP' Dolls

Wooden rail tracks

Tube

Mr. Fussy from 'Mr. Men'

Funnel

Container

Soft toy Olaf

Marble

My Bedroom


Again, my dad filmed it. Here is the video


I had a lot of fun, but when it didn't work I got a bit frustrated.

I hope you like my marble runs.

Blog you later!







4 comments:

  1. Hi Madeleine. Ka pai on building 2 marble runs! What a huge effort. I can’t see your videos yet so I have requested access please. 16 items in each marble run. I’m looking forward to seeing how you joined them together. Keep up your awesome work and succeeding when the going got tough. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Madeleine for sharing your marble run videos! What an amazing design with so many parts. I loved your Frozen friends watching on too. Wasn’t it cool how the Kerplunk, kerplunk of the marble and the speedy rolling sound added to the excitement? Great engineering and problem solving, tino pai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Maddi what an awesome effort. The latest one has so much height. You have done a brilliant job. Great patience for keeping at it. The hard work pays off in the end with the fantastic result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Madeleine. Wow, those were some awesome marble runs. I enjoyed the music and the slow motion parts. Did they work first time or did you have to debug some problems?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.